Calendar of Events
- November 4: FIRST FRIDAY ART WALK Downtown Springfield
- November 6: DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME ENDS Set the clocks back one hour
- November 8: ELECTION DAY Polling location: Exe. Conf. Centr., 910 Ballroom, 910 W. Battlefield Road
- November 12: SPRINGFIELD RUGBY CLUB MATCH 2 p.m., springfieldrugby.com
- November 19: FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS Downtown Springfield, various locations
- November 24: TURKEY TROT 5K RUN/WALK A seriously big deal; the largest Thanksgiving Day 5k in Missouri. 8 a.m., Founders Park, downtown Registration underway now
HELP KEEP THE CARLYLE CLEAN!
We’ve invested in sturdy ashtrays near the stairwells of each building. Use one when you’re done with your cig and help keep The Carlyle looking good!
TIP OF THE MONTH:
With colder temperatures approaching, some of you may have already switched from AC to Heat. We just wanted to remind everybody that when you first use your heat, it is normal to smell a burning smell. This comes from all the dust that has been sitting on the heating coils through the summer. If you have any questions about this, please contact our office.